Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hello World :)

Its been months since I've been on blogger :) HELLO TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS, O how I've missed you all so!!!

My life has been pretty steady lately, not much excitement or drama for that matter. I've been doing a lot of soul searching and have decided It would be fun to start blogging again.

I Hope you all had an amazing Easter or Passover (whichever you celebrate)

Its so nice to see spring has finally sprung here in Florida, I've already seen 5 snakes in less than a week here in my yard EWWW!!!!

I have some fun new DIY I can't wait to share with yall and some exciting natural bath and beauty tips I've picked up <3 I hope to get back into reading all your lovely blogs again...

HUGS

Gracie <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gracie!!

    I've been thinking about you lately, and considering shooting you an email since you've been gone so long. I'm so glad you popped back in to say hello, it's good to "see" you again!! And I'm doubly glad that things have been going well for you. Steady isn't a bad sort of rhythm - much better than too much drama, haha. :)

    Welcome back to the blogosphere - we've missed you!!

    Hugs,
    Taylor Lynn <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soul searching is always a good thing, I do it often. So good to see you back, can't wait to hear what's new with you... :)

    ReplyDelete