It was a cold rainy day in the small city of Cochabamba. The clothes needed washing but it was to rainy to do it by hand, so I decided to set out on the venture of learning how to use the small new machine.
As I gathered up all the clothes I felt a chill sweep up my arm. I decided to grab a jacket and sandals, but when I went to my room I found some dirty socks on the floor that distracted me. Instead of grabbing my jacket and shoes I grumbled picked up the socks and went on my way. As I went outside into the rain I slipped on the ceramic steps and fell halfway downstairs, instead of heading back up to grab my shoes I pushed the small ordeal out of my head and continued out on the small journey.
Finally having made it to the small unsheltered washing space completely soaked to the bone, I began pressing buttons but it wouldn't turn on.
Completely annoyed I realized the crazy machine wasn't even plugged in! Slowly and surely I grabbed the cord and plugged it in, before I knew it electric blue waves were running up and into my arm. I began screaming hysterically trying to let go but the electricity had a strong hold on my hand!
The horrific moment felt as if it had lasted forever while the neighbor ran out screaming and begging me to let go! Finally as if an angel was with me my hand let loose. My life was saved, but alas a new memory and future story had been created.
To Taylor Lynn who inspired me to tell the story of how I electrocuted myself washing clothes! LOL
Veronica grace <3