Thursday, September 1, 2011

Seasons come and go

If your not in Florida than you might have noticed a change in the weather lately, I've heard from a few friends in different places that its beginning to cool down and feel like Fall. Much to my dismay I wont be able to enjoy the changing of the seasons since there are no pine, dogwood, or maple trees to marvel at. Instead of complain I've decided to do a little "changing" of my own... As you may have noticed this is officially the first blog makeover knitful dezigns has experienced! Im really loving the new layout.

Ive even created a new line of products to my shop called "Fanciful felts" here are a few of the goodies




I've only listed one so far, but will work on adding the rest this morning :) As always I favorite the turquoise one jejeje

I hope you all have a tasteful Thursday <3

Veronica grace

4 comments:

  1. BEAUUUUUUTIFUL!
    Your layout is so nice, not that the other one was bad, your layout now is just plain GORGEOUS, like you <3

    Hope you have a great weekend. I will send you some leaves when they are changed to fall colors. Would you like a branch of leaves, how about a whole tree?

    Love,
    Cathy
    http://headpinwear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so gorgeous! <3 I love the mustard colour one especially!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Cathy: THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU jeje yesss an entire tree would be dandy :) you i would plant it in our new home (to be) and watch the colors change <3

    Jo: Thanks hun, Im going to be making a similar mustard bow but just a bit bigger and on a black headband :) Ill make sure and snap some pictures for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that's too bad about the missing-out-on-fall thing... but those bows are really cute! And like I may have mentioned once or twice (LOL) the new design is lovely! The colors are fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete